First photo of extension cord that killed teen who died taking a bath while using cellphone

A teen in New Mexico was electrocuted while using her cell phone that was charging through an extension cord in the bathtub, police said.

The original article can be found here: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/07/17/first-photo-extension-cord-that-killed-teen-who-died-taking-bath-while-using-cellphone.html

Powered by WPeMatico

Teen interest in Apple Watch wanes ahead of launch, most want device for style and design

A fresh survey of U.S. teen consumers shows waning interest in Apple Watch ahead of the wearable’s debut later this month, with one analyst predicting the important demographic will take a “wait and see” approach to purchasing.



The original article can be found here: http://appleinsider.com.feedsportal.com/c/33975/f/616168/s/45654fad/sc/23/l/0Lappleinsider0N0Carticles0C150C0A40C140Cteens0Einterest0Ein0Eapple0Ewatch0Ewanes0Eahead0Eof0Elaunch0Emost0Ewant0Edevice0Efor0Estyle0Eand0Edesign/story01.htm

Powered by WPeMatico