Will consumers pay $1,000 (or more) for the next iPhone?

Reports indicate that the high-end version of the iPhone is likely to surpass $1,000. Following Samsung’s announcement of a high-priced phone itself, will consumers pay these costs?

The original article can be found here: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/25/will-consumers-pay-1000-or-more-for-next-iphone.html

Powered by WPeMatico

Samsung Poised to Overtake Intel as World’s Largest Semiconductor Manufacturer

Intel-Avoton

Samsung is expected to surpass Intel in terms of quarterly revenue, thanks in part to huge upticks in demand for memory, but much more has led us to this moment.

The post Samsung Poised to Overtake Intel as World’s Largest Semiconductor Manufacturer appeared first on ExtremeTech.

The original article can be found here: https://www.extremetech.com/computing/251983-samsung-poised-overtake-intel-worlds-largest-semiconductor-manufacturer?source=Computing

Powered by WPeMatico

Video Game Downloads May Eclipse Physical Format Sales


Sales of video games via downloads may surpass physical copies for the first time this holiday season. However, games in physical formats continue to dominate sales overall. “While it is clear that digital downloading is growing, … we see that within consoles and portables, new physical software represented 67 percent of spending for the 12 months ending September 2015, with digital downloads and DLC representing the remaining 33 percent,” said Liam Callahan, games industry analyst at NPD Group.

The original article can be found here: http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/82903.html?rss=1

Powered by WPeMatico