Shocking video shows iPhone battery bursting into flames after man bites it

A bizarre video shows an iPhone battery bursting into flames after a man bites into it in an electronics store in China.

The original article can be found here: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/01/24/shocking-video-shows-iphone-battery-bursting-into-flames-after-man-bites-it.html

Powered by WPeMatico

Amazon pulls hoverboards from its site after fire reports

Evidently spooked by recent reports of hoverboards going up in flames, Amazon is calling on makers of the self-balancing electric scooters to prove their machines are safe.

The original article can be found here: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/12/14/amazon-pulls-hoverboards-from-its-site-after-fire-reports.html

Powered by WPeMatico